Image: A colour lithograph of a nineteenth-century sailing ship moored in a river surrounded by mangroves. Two arched buildings can be seen on the water line to the right of the composition, and manned row boats and sailboats are visible on the water.
The landing site at Port Creek Settlement, c. 1841. The first customs house was adjacent to the two storehouses at image right
Courtesy of/Photographer: 
Colonel William Light
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: PRG 50/37/4, http://collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/resource/PRG+50/37/4, Public Domain