Image: a watercolour painting of a two storey cream coloured building with a single storey wing to the right, shuttered windows, balconets and a low pitched roof.  Men and women in 1840s dress approach the house either on foot or in horse drawn carriages.
ST Gill, 'Government House, North Terrace, Adelaide' 1845
Citation: 

Gift of the South Australian Company 1931, Art Gallery of South Australia (AGSA: 0.34), Adelaide. Not to be reproduced without permission.