Image: A large, three-storey mid-nineteenth century bluestone building sitting atop reclaimed land. A sign reading ‘Mercantile Marine Office’ is visible at the bottom right of the building. A group of men sit on a bench near the building entrance
Prince Alfred Sailors’ Home, Port Adelaide, c. 1878
Courtesy of/Photographer: 
Samuel White Sweet
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 10737, Public Domain