Image: A small group of men and women stand in front of a one-storey stone house with a covered verandah. A white picket fence separates the house from a dirt street
The parsonage for St. Luke's Church, c. 1870. It was located adjacent to the west side of Whitmore Square
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 27438, Public Domain