Image: A colour lithograph of the Port Adelaide waterfront during the early nineteenth century. A group of men and women are embarking aboard a row boat, and a three-masted ship rides at anchor in the harbour. Other ships are moored at a wharf
Port Adelaide, c. 1846. The two-storey building at image centre is the Port’s second customs house, built in 1840
Courtesy of/Photographer: 
J.W. Giles
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 15276/7, http://collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/resource/B+15276/7, Public Domain