Image: A large, two-storey stone building in Victorian Italianate style. It features open archways on the ground floor, and its central section is topped by a cupola. A group of men stand in front of the left side of the building
The Government Offices complex at Port Adelaide, including the customs house (at right of building), c. 1870
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 13800, http://collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/resource/B+13800, Public Domain