Image: A two-storey nineteenth century bluestone building on which is written the words ‘Missions to Seamen’. A one-storey wooden building immediately next door features the words ‘The Harbour Lights Guild Institute’ above its entrance
The Anglican Missions to Seamen building on Todd Street, Port Adelaide, c. 1910
Courtesy of/Photographer: 
Gordon Walker
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 10087, http://collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/resource/B+10087, Public Domain